The BLU Studio 6 LTE name pretty much says what the phone is all about – it’s a 6″ IPS display phone, which is DUAL SIM, and can connect to an LTE network (in US, LTE will only work on T-Mobile, while on AT&T you will only get 3G HSPA+), a quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU, and a massive 3200 mHa battery that last you ALL day and then some:
Here is my Full Review of the phone after 2 weeks of testing as my primary phone:
The phone retails for ONLY $206 on Amazon – when I purchsed it, I paid $265 for it. If you want to save on sales tax (which amazon charges) choose a 3rd party seller with free shipping.
Here is my unboxing video of this phone, which I did before the full review, and at that time, I did not know all things about this phone.
I received over 100 comments and questions about this phone on youtube, and here I will answer most common questions, as well as some of my findings:
1) This phone will work on ALL us GSM carriers, such as T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc., including MVNO’s (MetroPCS, StraightTalk, NET10, Simple Mobile, Cricket)
2) This phone will not work on VERIZON or SPRINT, or any MVNO that uses these two CDMA networks (Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, etc)
3) You can only get LTE service on this phone with T-Mobile or MVNO’s that use T-Mobile’s network (MetroPCS, SimpleMobile and Straight Talk – must have T-mo compatible Sim Card from Straight Talk).
4) The battery last you ALL day or more, with normal usage.
5) The call quality and volume are very good.
6) The camera is pretty good, but camera APP is very poor, and you are best to use 3rd party app from Play Store.